At The Weltchek Mallahan & Weltchek Law Firm, we represent people who have been injured while on the property of another person or business. Property and business owners have a responsibility to take precautions that will maximize the safety of customers or guests. If the business or property owner knows of a potentially dangerous condition, he or she must take special precautions, and/or warn guests and/or mark the area to prevent harm. If he or she does not, and the result is serious injury, the property owner may be held to be responsible.
Injuries on properties can include those from:
- Slippery or wet floors
- Objects left around on floors
- Unsafe store displays
- Missing rails on stairways
- Rotten wood on steps and porches
- Poor lighting in parking lots and building entryways
- Negligent security in apartments, parking lots, businesses and other places were crime is a problem
- Merchandise stacked on high shelves at big-box retailers
Over our combined 40 years of experience in trial advocacy, our Firm has experienced enormous successes. Working as personal injury lawyers in Maryland, the Firm has obtained some of the largest verdicts in the State of Maryland on behalf of our clients.
Not Sure Yet?
Tell Us About Your Case and We’ll Assess It For You.
100% Completely for Free.