Why You May Have A Birth Injury Claim?
There are at least 44,000 deaths as the result of medical errors in the US and hat figure could reach as high as 98,000. Medical mistakes by physicians can be categorized into the following:
- Misinterpreting the test results of monitoring
- Failure to monitor the fetus
- Improperly identifying fetal distress signs
- Not recommending proper treatment options for complications that can cause fetal distress
- Failure to order a cesarean delivery when indicators show the fetus to be in distress
- Improperly following up with the patient
This list is by no means exhaustive. Malpractice can encompass many other forms. If a medical professional such as a doctor, nurse, hospital or other medical care provider misdiagnosed your child’s fetal distress. You should immediately contact us.